Weekly Progress Update

Here’s a quick update on what I have done this week:

Monday night after my meeting with James he really sunk into me how much I need to speed my work up and I produced what I showed in my last post and on Wednesday night I decided on how I could make it better with the following designs below. These obviously aren’t the final designs but I feel like I am approaching that way as I feel both of them are very professional looking and suit the intended audience! There are a few more finishing touches which I will add when finalising my designs such as adding the flag effect onto the banner to make it look more like it should but essential these two pictures are going to be apart of one the 30 second adverts one being when the driver is doing wrong and the other when hes doing what he should have done etc.

1st advert (sun)

1st advert (rain)

I have also made contact with the Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership about a possibility of including my animation to broaden the information and videos on there website, I also asked for any official advice they would typically include in one of there videos to portray the intended message of the animation.

I have begun scripting and story-boarding my ideas down to get a smoother process when it comes to making the animation isn’t of just winging it!

2 thoughts on “Weekly Progress Update

1. Very good Dylan, I like your progress! Looking forward to see how it all pans out my friend.

Reply